Monday, December 13, 2010

Chocolate Mousse Cake

Posted by *eve* at Monday, December 13, 2010
4-12-2010


Recently I love to make decoration with chocolate.. This time I thought of chocolate curls too.. Though it is not easy to make all these curls but I still like them as decoration.

As for the feedback, my customers prefer to have fresh fruits than chocolate curls. I need to learn to decorate with fresh fruits and my friend, Dreamy Sweets has given lots of advise for me.. Thanks..

1 comments on "Chocolate Mousse Cake"

Dreamy Sweets on December 15, 2010 at 1:06 PM said...

Your cake is so neat....I need to learn how to make choc mousse cake from you. Nice job!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

♥♥ Nice & Sweetz ♥♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez