Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cheesecake with Chocolate Mousse and Ganache

Posted by *eve* at Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thinking of doing some special decoration for this cheesecake..First came to my mind is STRAWBERRY! But I dont want to use the real ones.. So the next came to my mind was the strawberry chocolate mould which I have bought few months ago.. This time I coat outer part with pink chocolate and filled with strawberry mousse.. N I've make some chocolate curls in advance. The chocolate curls took me half hr to make!! The chocolate curls is not easy to make as it will broken easily.. But I'm very satisfied with the end result.. *HappY*

1 comments on "Cheesecake with Chocolate Mousse and Ganache"

Dreamy Sweets on December 15, 2010 at 1:08 PM said...

Like the strawberries...very sweet color.Your chocolate curls are also perfect.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

♥♥ Nice & Sweetz ♥♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez