Friday, October 23, 2009

* Wilton Course 3 *

Posted by *eve* at Friday, October 23, 2009




I am glad that I have completed Course 3! Learnt the present cake on Class 1.

04 - 10 - 2009


While for Class 2, we need to decorate on a Wedding Cake! The Color Theme for my cake is always my favourite color, Pink & White. Made some Pink & White cherry blossom, pink roses and white daisies.


* My First Wedding Cake *




I feel I am always slow and don't have enough time to completely decorate a cake before the class end but we need to rush to snap a photo with our instructor, coursemates & our cakes!

0 comments on "* Wilton Course 3 *"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

♥♥ Nice & Sweetz ♥♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez