Sunday, December 12, 2010

Football And Ben 10 Football Cupcake

Posted by *eve* at Sunday, December 12, 2010
Since I know I have to bake something for my niece and nephew Children's Day, I need to think what decoration which can include Ben10 as my nephew is his fan!! I never watch the cartoon before so I try to get some ideas online. As I cant draw the character free hand, so decided to draw the logo only. Lastly I got this idea online and come out with football + Ben 10 Cupcakes. Hope Eddie and his friend will like this..



However for Nicole, my niece, she didnt have any special request so my mum and I think hard what we can make to feed 67 students and teacher. So my mum suggest to make cream tart so the students will have at least two tarts each. The advantage of making tart is we can bake the pastry in advance and keep them in the air tight container.

* 26-10-2010 *

1 comments on "Football And Ben 10 Football Cupcake"

Dreamy Sweets on December 15, 2010 at 1:13 PM said...

Oh, I'm sure those kids paid you back with big smiles. Wanna have one of those tart too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

♥♥ Nice & Sweetz ♥♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez